Did you know that it takes 250 hours to plan a wedding? That’s a monster amount of time (the equivalent of working 40 hours a week for 7 weeks – yikes!). Wedding planning is not for the faint of heart, given the time, money, effort and tip-toeing through emotional landmines it requires. But fear not, dear Lazy Bride! For we have a free wedinar (it’s a webinar about weddings so I’ve coined a new phrase, WEDINAR) where I’ll be walking you through the 3 Critical Keys to slaying wedding planning overwhelm.
Implementing a few small tweaks in these three areas can save you countless hours of planning, cut down on the gnashing of teeth (your dentist will thank you) and save you some greenbacks (and who doesn’t love them some money saving?).
We’ll be diving into:
- why it’s critical to have a budget and also shed light on the hidden costs no one ever tells you about
- what comes first, the guest list or the location? The final answer will surprise you!
- the one document you must have to prevent chaos on the wedding day
- an interactive Question and Answer period
- plus some super surprises (bows may or may not be included)!
Being a Lazy Bride is easier than you think – join us this Thursday, July 6 at 12 PM CST.
Sign up here and we’ll slay that wedding overwhelm!
Super Planning Powers - Activate!
Get your free Ultimate Wedding Planning Checklist and slay wedding overwhelm!