Is it Friday already? Goodness, time is a flyin’! Best slow down for the weekend with a round of these luscious pink beauties. Mmm, pink lemonade married with margarita numminess? I’m in! These drinks are so pretty, they’d make for a lovely specialty drink for cocktail hour.
- 1 (12 ounce) can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 (12 ounce) cans of cold water – (just use the empty pink lemonade can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can of tequila
- ½ (12 ounce) can of Grand Marnier
- Ice cubes
- Salt to rim the glasses
- 1 lime, wedged
- Pour the (thawed) frozen lemonade concentrate into a pitcher, and fill the can with cold water.
- Pour into the pitcher and repeat twice for a total of 3 cans of water.
- Fill the can with tequila, and pour that into the pitcher.
- Fill about half of the can with Grand Marnier, and pour it into the pitcher.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Or blend mixture with ice to make a frozen version.
- Serve over ice in salt-rimmed glasses with a lime wedge!
Source The Egg
Get Lazy (Bride, that is)
Download our FREE Details Double-Check List and relax, knowing every detail is taken care of!